Cathedral of the Madeline
No one met us at the Cathedral, but Brother Hansen is more than adequate as a tour guide. For those of you who haven't been here, it is an impressive sight. Just beautiful.
The Cathedral is really quite a site, very impressive from the outside


The front arch over the doors holds statues depicting Christ, the apostles and others.

This is the alter area, which is chock-full of symbolism which I won't go into here. Call me if you're interested.

The organ loft was impressive with all the pipes and a gorgeous stain glass window depicting the patron saint of music.

This was my favorite window. It's depicting Christ when he appeared to Mary Magdelene after his resurrection.

I have another reason to like daisies. They were painted on several of the stations of the Passion and they represent the innocence of Christ.
The Cathedral is really quite a site, very impressive from the outside


The front arch over the doors holds statues depicting Christ, the apostles and others.

This is the alter area, which is chock-full of symbolism which I won't go into here. Call me if you're interested.

The organ loft was impressive with all the pipes and a gorgeous stain glass window depicting the patron saint of music.

This was my favorite window. It's depicting Christ when he appeared to Mary Magdelene after his resurrection.

I have another reason to like daisies. They were painted on several of the stations of the Passion and they represent the innocence of Christ.
Comments