New Blog format

I'm trying to find a new look for my blog. Please give me some feedback on what looks good and what looks like me. I like the darker background for the pictures since I think it makes them look better, but i need some more opinions.

Please HELP!!!

Comments

Miss Book Slut said…
Hey Elia! Check out this site, it has tons of free set ups, lots of dark ones, light ones, abstract ones, you get the picture.

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

-SEJL
I liked that all black background you put up a couple days ago. I almost used that one myself, but jake likes the one we have now better. I like it too, except 5 million other people are using it too. I agree the dark background makes the pictures look so good!!
Oh, and btw... you DON'T want to go to pyzam.com unless you have virus and spyware protection for your computer... I've gone there several times, resulting in a crashed computer having to reformat 3 times. Wouldn't recommend that site.
Miss Book Slut said…
I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG BACKGROUND! I was going to use that one, but decided against it. Very you!
Elia,

The one yo7u have on 3-28-08 makes me dizzy when I look at it! The pink with the black writing is a bit much. Try a different color of font maybe.

I would also try pyzam.com--it's free and has more options!

It is fun to see you are blogging again!

--Roni
Elia,

Here is another fun site that has free blog templates. There are a few bright flower/daisy ones that remind me of you!

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!