Playing catch-up
This week while I was looking through Roni's new postings of goings-on in Denver I realized that I hadn't blogged for a very long time. I thought to myself, well, that's not very nice is it. I like reading things on Roni's blog, I'm sure people like reading on my blog too. I should really post something new and exciting. Yes, I realize that's a long conversation to have with one's self, but you try keeping busy at work. :)
So I sat down at the computer to look through my newest pictures for what the subject of my next blog should be. That's when I realized that I don't have any new pictures. If I had a Canon Mark III, I would have new pictures, but that's a whole different subject.
I do have a few pictures I took at the Renaissance Fair and some other places in Arizona, but I haven't actually downloaded those to my computer yet, so it's still something to look forward too.
Anyway, to make an already long ramble a little shorter, I decided that I would go back and post some pictures of Christmas. Things got really busy at work and I never did get around to putting up those pictures. So in the next few days, in no particular order, I am going to share Christmas Vacation pictures. Enjoy.
So I sat down at the computer to look through my newest pictures for what the subject of my next blog should be. That's when I realized that I don't have any new pictures. If I had a Canon Mark III, I would have new pictures, but that's a whole different subject.
I do have a few pictures I took at the Renaissance Fair and some other places in Arizona, but I haven't actually downloaded those to my computer yet, so it's still something to look forward too.
Anyway, to make an already long ramble a little shorter, I decided that I would go back and post some pictures of Christmas. Things got really busy at work and I never did get around to putting up those pictures. So in the next few days, in no particular order, I am going to share Christmas Vacation pictures. Enjoy.
Comments