Our Idaho Road Trip

Mom came up to visit me in Rexburg this past weekend and Sunday we decided to go on a road trip. Relying on my infinate knowledge of Idaho geography we decided to drive out toward Sugar City and go until we had left farm land and entered the mountains. Apparently, this doesn't happen for quite some time. Looks like I should look at a map more often.

After quite sometime of driving through farms we finally reached the Snake River Valley, or Teton River Valley, I'm not really sure, and I was able to take some glamour shots that are worthy of framing. Anyone interested in decorating with Idaho Senery?



I know you all agree that this is Ansel Adam's quality (since he has one just like it.)


Mom looking cute as always


As we continued driving we kept seeing signs that is was "blank" amount of miles until Jackson. Well, being the smarties that we are, we assumed that it must be a different Jackson then the one we've all been to because there was no Hole on the end of it. As it turns out, Coleman and Dad had to remind us, that we were indeed traveling toward Jackson Hole in the way that we've all been before. I blame my ignorance on a tendency to sleep in the car. I could have easily never seen this senery before.

Anyway, we decided to make the most of it and had us a fine time in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Comments

Great shots of the tetons. Bring that camera over the mountains and we'll find some more mountains to shoot.

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!