John Lennon lives!
So, I'm not in the habit of posting emails I receive from people on my blog, but I just received one from Roni that had to be put here. This is the cutest thing I've heard in forever...
Elia, So I was babysitting today for a friend that had to be at girls camp. I walked downstairs this morning to this conversation!
Makadie: "OK Beetle you can put it right there"
Isaac: "My name is John Lennon, not beetle!"
Makadie: "But you said you were going to be a Beelte"
Isaac: "Well I am John Lennon"
Makadie: "OK, John Lennon can you hand me that baby bottle so that I can feed the baby!"
It was kind of fun to have John Lennon playing in our basement today! I thought you would get a kick out of this! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Love-- Roni
Is that not the cutest thing you've ever read! One of these days when she gets a little older, I'll have to introduce Makadie to the real John Lennon. I wonder if she's to young to get the Beatles Complete Anthology for her birthday? :)
Elia, So I was babysitting today for a friend that had to be at girls camp. I walked downstairs this morning to this conversation!
Makadie: "OK Beetle you can put it right there"
Isaac: "My name is John Lennon, not beetle!"
Makadie: "But you said you were going to be a Beelte"
Isaac: "Well I am John Lennon"
Makadie: "OK, John Lennon can you hand me that baby bottle so that I can feed the baby!"
It was kind of fun to have John Lennon playing in our basement today! I thought you would get a kick out of this! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Love-- Roni
Is that not the cutest thing you've ever read! One of these days when she gets a little older, I'll have to introduce Makadie to the real John Lennon. I wonder if she's to young to get the Beatles Complete Anthology for her birthday? :)
Comments