Photo Class
Last fall I took a photo class from the Ogden Arts Center. It was an advanced digital photography class and consisted of about five sessions. It was a lot of fun and reminded me how much I miss taking pictures on a regular basis. I really, really need to get back in to that.
Anyway, here are some portfolio pictures from two of the classes. One day we worked on Portrait photography. This was a ton of fun. I think I could really get in to studio if I had the time and more importantly, the money. So if anyone wants to bankroll a photo studio for me, just give me a call. :) Our homework for the class was for each of us to bring a model. I actually convinced two people that they should come, Hana and a coworker. It was a good thing too since I was the only one who brought anyone.


Hana was definitely the class favorite. She was a lot more photogenic than Hayden, although I still have to give him props for actually coming.

A second class was night photography. I hadn't ever done anything like this and it was a lot of fun. We hung out for a few hours on 25Th street and played with the lights.

Okay, so this picture isn't anything fabulous, I just really like the City Club.

Anyway, here are some portfolio pictures from two of the classes. One day we worked on Portrait photography. This was a ton of fun. I think I could really get in to studio if I had the time and more importantly, the money. So if anyone wants to bankroll a photo studio for me, just give me a call. :) Our homework for the class was for each of us to bring a model. I actually convinced two people that they should come, Hana and a coworker. It was a good thing too since I was the only one who brought anyone.
Okay, so this picture isn't anything fabulous, I just really like the City Club.
Comments