Oklahoma! (the play, not the state)

One of the things that I did when Makadie and Anika were here to visit, was take Makadie to her first musical. She's been to a ballet and a symphony and a ton of really other great things (which is awesome Coleman and Roni) but she hadn't been to a musical yet. So she and I went to the Terrace Playhouse's production of Oklahoma!

For those of you who haven't been to the Terrace, it's a very small community theater here in Ogden. Just the right size for a small girl. :)
Makadie said she enjoyed it, although I have to admit I wasn't so sure during the first half. She didn't understand a lot of the jokes (a good thing I'm sure) and she had to sit on my lap due to her chair being a little over anxious to close. But she assured me she had a great time.
Here's Makadie standing in front of the set. She got to meet the cast after and I think that was her favorite part. They were all very cute with her.
It was so fun to be able to share something like this with Makadie. It's still hard to believe that she's "big" enough to go to things like the theater. I guess it will be fun to have our little girl grow up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!