Our State Fair

Is the best State Fair, don't miss it, don't even be late...

Okay, bonus points for the person who keeps singing. :)

So, I am using this time while I'm home sick with no energy to do anything to get pictures sorted and in order. I figured as long as I was doing this, I could blog a bit.

Anika came to Utah this September and spent two weeks with us. Roni was in the process of having Risa and Makadie had already started kindergarten. The powers that be (Mom and Roni) thought it would be good for Anika to have some one-on-one time with her grandparents and good for Roni to have just some one time. I don't know about Colorado, but those of us in Ogden had a great time.

Here are pictures from the Utah State Fair. We took Anika down on a Thursday, hoping that it wouldn't be too crowded.

I always knew Dad was a bear. :)
Anika loved the animals. She and I definitely see eye to eye on that.
We spent time with the goats.
They were very friendly, and like to be petted. Anika was a little nervous around the bigger ones.
Grandpa liked the antique tractors.
Anika and I even went on a ride. We told her she could pick one and thankfully it was the Ferris wheel. I'm not entirely sure I would have been up to riding on any of the others.
Anika made a new friend at lunch. They were both "new" big sisters.
We saw pigs and piglets. Proving that anything is cute when it's a baby.


A fun morning at the state fair. Even if Anika didn't get to go to the Weird Al concert with us the week before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!