I'm an AUNT!!!

I'm an aunt at last. This does seem like a funny thing to post on my blog seeing that Coleman is the only one who ever reads it, and well, he knows. :) I'm so excited to see Mackadie (I think that's how they plan on spelling her name) that I can hardly stand it. I keep racking my brain for good excuses to go to Utah before Thanksgiving, but I don't think I'm going to get one.

Comments

Hey auntie. Actually its "Makadie" but you were close. She looks forward to seeing you too.

Love ya sis.
Brian said…
WRONG Elia, I also read (and view) them! And you thought I was only kidding when I said I would be perusing the blog sites! Well,
keep it up! I hope this is proving to be an enjoyable 'assignment' for you.

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!