My Portfolio
I finally had to put together a portfolio. I actually turned in a resume for an internship with the Church magazines. I don't think I have a good chance at getting it, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. So anyway, these are the pictures I turned in.

This is one of my favorite pictures from my color class

The International Dance Festival is a guarenteed good shot

Porters...a Rexburg landmark

This is from Conference weekend

A great concert. They were doing wonderful things with the lights, my pictures looked fantastic

This is from the Fantasticks, a play they put on here at school this summer

Oh, how I love Rexburg in the winter

This one is just plain cute

Another one from the International Dance Festival

This girl's face is priceless

This was my very first photo assignment with the Scroll, and one of my best pictures. Oh, the irony.

This was the grooviest concert ever (is that really a word?)


I had the great opportunity to shoot conference this year.

and the last fall I worked here at Scroll

This is one of my favorite pictures from my color class

The International Dance Festival is a guarenteed good shot

Porters...a Rexburg landmark

This is from Conference weekend

A great concert. They were doing wonderful things with the lights, my pictures looked fantastic

This is from the Fantasticks, a play they put on here at school this summer

Oh, how I love Rexburg in the winter

This one is just plain cute

Another one from the International Dance Festival

This girl's face is priceless

This was my very first photo assignment with the Scroll, and one of my best pictures. Oh, the irony.

This was the grooviest concert ever (is that really a word?)


I had the great opportunity to shoot conference this year.

and the last fall I worked here at Scroll
Comments
Good luck with all.
Love ya.
C