Christmas in Arizona

I realize that this post is about a month late, but I thought you would all enjoy seeing pictures no matter how late they were. So here you are, a step-by-picture vacation log.

First of all, we went to Arizona for Christmas. It was a long drive for Mom, Dad and me, about 12 hours I think. Fortunately for me, I slept (almost) the whole way. That makes a car ride a lot faster.

Anyway, when we got to the Girls' apartment we were ready for a week of fun and games. And that's just about what we got. But true confessions, I can't remember what we did in what order, so I'm going to post at random. I hope no one is offended that I forgot our vacation that quick!



So I'll start with Christmas Eve. We decided that the only proper way to celebrate Christmas Eve (after my proposal of opening all the presents was shot down) was to have a big fancy dinner. Which is exactly what we did.

Annette found a recipe in a magazine for some fancy, scnancy jello salad and decided to try it. She was a little nervous that it wouldn't come out of the mold, maybe because she has a history of disastrous jellos, maybe not.

Either way, she was successful, not only did it look good, but it was very tasty.


So we all sat down...


and enjoyed our meal.


For me, it's still all about opening presents. I don't know which is more fun, the presents or ripping the wrapping off them.

I gave Annette some jewelry sealed in a paint can so she had to get a screwdriver before she could get her present. It was pretty funny, even if it was Mom's idea :)



I gave Dad a totally groovy Mexico shirt. I think it was for soccer fans as I found it in a sports store


Now Mom will have something to wear to the Weber State homecoming game.


I still think that it's a photographer's right to not have not have pictures taking of themselves, but once again, I was overruled. Honestly I think the girls just wanted the chance to play with my camera.


Now, this didn't happen on Christmas, but I'm including these pictures anyway. We pretended it was still Christmas when Coleman and Roni came down from Eager, Annette and Alita hadn't sent Roni her presents yet.



So Roni shared, and Makadie got to open some more presents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!