My Room

Okay, here it is, what you all have been so anxiously (and loudly) waiting for. Pictures of my room. Now keep in mind that it still isn't completely finished. I have a pattern for a quilt picked out but haven't started it yet, and I do have plans for curtains for the closet and door. But all in all, I still think it's the coolest room ever. Much more fun than anything I ever had in Hawthorne :)

So this is the wall that Dad so lovingly painted for me. He did it almost without complaint too. He actually likes the colors (as long as he doesn't have to sleep in there.)



My original idea of squares went out as soon as Dad told me to get some graph paper. Graph paper and I aren't on the friendliest terms.


I needed something in the window, but really didn't like the idea of curtains. So then I found those daisy stickers, they're wall stickers so I thought that they would stick to the window alright and they do.


The little cubby-hole area in the corner has become my Favorite's Corner. I have all my favorite things in that corner, my Beatles' trading cards, polar bears and seals, and my Gone With The Wind movie poster.


I figured out a way to use my door beads too. They make a great background for the rest of my Beatles paraphernalia. Oh, and Annette, your green chair looks great.


The picture Alita and Annette gave me for Christmas definitely fits right in. That wall will look a lot more complete when I get my quilt made. I'm excited to get started on it.


So there you are. An inside look at a fantastically, fantastic bedroom. What I've wanted since I was young and perfect for my personality.

Comments

Elia,

It looks great! Very fun too. The pictures look great with your blog background too--they match just perfectly!!

We are looking forward to your visit!

:-) Roni
I know it's crazy I'm commenting all the way back in august, but I had to catch up and see what's up with you! I noticed you still have the lion and purple body pillow!! :) lol. good times! You can check my blog out too. I just started and don't have as much to say, but it's fun anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!