My office
Since none of you have come to visit me since I started working at Marketstar (Coleman and Roni don't count seeing that the building was locked) I decided that it was necessary to post some pictures of my office here on my blog. Most everything here should be familiar to you all seeing that I talk about work way more than necessary, but now you will have a visual picture to go with my talking. I know, it's exciting.
Blair is a cool friend who throws things over the cubicle wall. We also have an ongoing war stealing things from each others desk, especially his Hoover monkey. :)
This is Marilyn. She's the mom of the NEG department. She's been with Marketstar since Aaron Hall's basement. She's awesome and a loves movies almost as much as Mom and I do.
This is what I look like at work. Okay, I do try to be a tad bit more professional. :) I did look good on Halloween. The face is pretty realistic though, nobody dares mess with me. :)
So, in a nutshell, that's my office. It's a pretty happening place, and I'm hoping that Annette or Alita will come and play with me while they're here in Utah. Just a reminder, I did go to school with you.
I definitely have the coolest cubicle in the office building. I have appropriate shout-outs to the Beatles, Yosemite, and of course, my friend Rosie. Eat your heart out Coleman, I know yours isn't this cool.
This is my friend Trina. I don't technically work for her anymore since she's on the NEG team, but i do try to say hi at least once a day.
These are my teammates Denise...
and Dave. (This is work Dave, not Dave Dave, in case you were confused.) Oh, and yes, Dave is a Star Wars fan.
This is my new boss Brian. Granted this was on Halloween, he doesn't always look this bad. :)
Comments