Finally, I'm blogging again.
Okay, I apologize to all of you who claim to be loyal blog followers. In all my spare time (and I really do have a lot of it right now) I haven't managed to update my blog. In fact, Mom says that it's kind of depressing right now seeing that my last post was about joining the ever-swelling ranks of the unemployed.
I do have an excuse though, albeit not a very good one. I haven't known where to start. I have a lot of pictures right now, and every time I think about trying to start blogging them, I get overwhelmed and play Freecell instead. Anyway, these are going to be random and out of order, but they are new.
So enjoy....
I do have an excuse though, albeit not a very good one. I haven't known where to start. I have a lot of pictures right now, and every time I think about trying to start blogging them, I get overwhelmed and play Freecell instead. Anyway, these are going to be random and out of order, but they are new.
So enjoy....
Comments