More from Oregon State

Okay, like I said, my blog is going to start flipping back and forth.  I guess I could rearrange the posts, but most of my readers (okay, mostly my family) aren't savy enough to figure that out, so I figure I'll just post as I go and leave it to the masses to sort things out. :)

Here are some more pictures from the vacation to end all vacations, our trip to Alaska!!!  As I said before, we spent a week touring Oregon and Washington State on our way to Seattle to catch the boat. 

We were driving through Oregon trying to find some dinner when we passed a sign for a Cranberry Bog that had tours.  Well, we are not a family to pass up a tour of anything (seriously, we have toured some very strange places) so we pulled off to do some exploring.  Unfortunately it was "closed" for the night, but we were still able to walk around and learn more about Cranberrys.  I definitely didn't know very much about the growing process.

 A close up of a cranberry bush.


 We're still not entirely positive what this cutout is for, but we weren't going to miss the opportunity to stick our heads through.
It would be interesting to make it back someday when the cranberry's are ready to be harvested.  I would think that would be really interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!