Amanda's Wedding

Okay, so I know I have been horrible about blogging lately, or for the past forever. Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures from Amanda's wedding.

For those of you who didn't know, Amanda got married on May 8th to Kevin in the Manti Temple. This was my fourth wedding and definitely ranks up at the top. She was beautiful, he was happy and I have known few other people who fit together as well as the two of them. I was fortunate enough to be a bridesmaid so Mom and I went down to Manti for the festivities.

Her reception was that night back at the Orr House. It was a perfect night for a backyard reception and everything looked amazing.

Amanda and I both had special wedding shoes. I still think mine were much more festive, but she did love her sparkly ones.


Here are Amanda and Kevin looking very happy. I wanted to push someone into the pool SO BAD, but Amanda made me promise not to. It was very, very hard to stop myself.


Here are the bridesmaids. I think I was the only one who hadn't known Amanda since she was little.
It really was a lot of fun to be part of the wedding. And I'm so very, very happy for Amanda. Even if she did leave me for the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!