Park City
So this year I think most of you will probably remember that Annette came to Utah for my birthday. Okay, she really came for the Killers concert, but since I had bought those tickets for my birthday, it's like she came just to help me celebrate.
I took a day off work to hang out and play with the family and we decided to go to Park City. I don't think I had really been there before and Mom couldn't remember the last time she had. I went to The Mikado at Deer Valley, but that was about it for me.
Anyway, we decided to drive up and see what we could find. Mostly it was just a really beautiful day with a lot of color in the trees.


We also walked around Downtown Park City. I'm pretty sure this is where they have Sundance every year, and I have to say, that was a pretty cool thought. I even saw EW posters up. Someday I think I may just have to scoot up to Park City for Sundance and see the "sights"
This was a really cool sculpture hanging out at a mini-park
Finally, toward the end of the trip, we finally figured out where the Olympic Park was.
I took a day off work to hang out and play with the family and we decided to go to Park City. I don't think I had really been there before and Mom couldn't remember the last time she had. I went to The Mikado at Deer Valley, but that was about it for me.
Anyway, we decided to drive up and see what we could find. Mostly it was just a really beautiful day with a lot of color in the trees.
We also walked around Downtown Park City. I'm pretty sure this is where they have Sundance every year, and I have to say, that was a pretty cool thought. I even saw EW posters up. Someday I think I may just have to scoot up to Park City for Sundance and see the "sights"
This is my new boyfriend. I see potential.
Comments