Scouting Around the World- Blue and Gold 2011
Now that the Cub Scout program has done away with official themes, Mom and I had to come up with our own for this year's Blue and Gold banquet. I suggested that it would be a great time to pull out all the flags that were so generously donated from the base those many years ago. So we decided to go with the theme "Scouting Around the World." Things turned out really well, and Mom was especially proud of her decorations. So she asked that I post some pictures for y'all. So here we are- Pack 214's 2011 Blue and Gold Banquet.
The church is kind enough to let us hold our Blue and Gold upstairs in the Parrish Hall. This is the over all look we had going. :)
the table. The boys made the "name" cards and Mom and I designed the placemat.

Nancy setting up her train.
We had our annual cake auction. There weren't a lot of cakes this year, but there were some cute ones.
The church is kind enough to let us hold our Blue and Gold upstairs in the Parrish Hall. This is the over all look we had going. :)
Comments