Disney 360 Club Exhibit!!!!!
THIS WAS AMAZING!!!
The Reagan museum had a special exhibit of Disney Movie memorabilia. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen something that I was this excited about. It was like a kid in a candy store. So if you're not interested in Movie artifacts (and if you aren't, why are we friends) you might want to skip this particular post. Cause here come the pictures. AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!
They had sculptures from the original Fantasia. I've always been a fan of the ballet dancing hippos.
This was a set up of Walt Disney's work desk.
This is the original cover of the storybook that starts the cartoon Cinderella!
And this is the book for Sleeping Beauty!!!
Mary Poppins outfit and the blocks from the playroom.
The car from the Absent Minded Professor!
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Babes in Toyland
Cruella DeVill's Outfits and the office from 101 Dalmatians the Movie
Julie Andrew's royal dress from Princess Diaries
And Anne Hathaway's dress from the Princess Diaries (and her crown and Fat Louie's crown)
Enchanted
Giselle's wedding dress
Johnny Depp's costume from Alice in Wonderland, and Alice's dress.
Iron Man!!!!
And then they had a ton of stuff from Pirates of the Caribbean.
And even some stuff from National Treasure!
It really was the coolest thing ever. And makes me think I should really think about joining the officially Disney fan club. :)
The Reagan museum had a special exhibit of Disney Movie memorabilia. I honestly don't know if I've ever seen something that I was this excited about. It was like a kid in a candy store. So if you're not interested in Movie artifacts (and if you aren't, why are we friends) you might want to skip this particular post. Cause here come the pictures. AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!
They had sculptures from the original Fantasia. I've always been a fan of the ballet dancing hippos.
This was a set up of Walt Disney's work desk.
This is the original cover of the storybook that starts the cartoon Cinderella!
And this is the book for Sleeping Beauty!!!
Mary Poppins outfit and the blocks from the playroom.
The car from the Absent Minded Professor!
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Babes in Toyland
Cruella DeVill's Outfits and the office from 101 Dalmatians the Movie
Julie Andrew's royal dress from Princess Diaries
And Anne Hathaway's dress from the Princess Diaries (and her crown and Fat Louie's crown)
Enchanted
Giselle's wedding dress
Johnny Depp's costume from Alice in Wonderland, and Alice's dress.
The race car from Iron Man 2
Captain AmericaIron Man!!!!
And then they had a ton of stuff from Pirates of the Caribbean.
And even some stuff from National Treasure!
It really was the coolest thing ever. And makes me think I should really think about joining the officially Disney fan club. :)
Comments