Now Playing: MOVIE REVIEWS
Okay, I have decided to add a new feature to my blog. I like to keep track of the movies I see. This is mainly because I think it’s really cool how many movies I see in the theater (okay, Mom is usually there too.) Normally I do this by always paying with debit card so that the title is written in my check register. Well, the other day a co-worker told me that I should start a blog where I review movies. Seeing that I already have a blog and people already complain that I don’t post enough on, I thought I would go ahead and start posting movie reviews there. Annette, I apologize for the inconvenience of scrolling down past all the words that will begin appearing on my blog. To the rest of you who only look at my blog for the pictures, that apology is for you as well. Not to worry, I will still post pictures when I have them, but in the meantime, I will be writing movie reviews. So hopefully someone other than Mom will read and enjoy these. Remember, the more comments I receive, the more I believe people when they say they read my blog. :)
Comments