Rocky Moutain National Park
So I lied, I am going to do some more pictures. I could have sworn I already posted these, but I couldn't find them, so I guess I didn't. I did go through them, so that must have been what I was thinking.
Anyway, over Memorial Weekend, Alita, Annette and I went to Colorado and met Coleman, Roni and family at the cabin. This was my third time, and I have to say, I'm a little hurt that Coleman and Roni managed to go there without me this weekend. :)
Anyway, one day that we were there, we spend touring Rocky Mountain National Park. So here are some pictures from that.
We tried to go up to the lake that we have been to twice before, but this time the darn thing was still frozen over.
We hiked what we could, but I was the only one who had any traction on my shoes and seeing that I'm a wimp, we were all unprepared for walking on packed snow.
So we went in search of bluer skies.
Who says I'll never find a man while wearing a bandanna.
This was the lake we went to next. It was a much nicer walk.


So along with giraffes, if you are looking to decorate with Big Horn Sheep, give me a call.

It was SO cool!
Well, that is the major gist of the pictures. I hate doing pictures our of chronological order, but hopefully you will all forgive me. And seriously, you should think about spacing out the reading of this blog. :)
Anyway, over Memorial Weekend, Alita, Annette and I went to Colorado and met Coleman, Roni and family at the cabin. This was my third time, and I have to say, I'm a little hurt that Coleman and Roni managed to go there without me this weekend. :)
Anyway, one day that we were there, we spend touring Rocky Mountain National Park. So here are some pictures from that.
We tried to go up to the lake that we have been to twice before, but this time the darn thing was still frozen over.
We hiked what we could, but I was the only one who had any traction on my shoes and seeing that I'm a wimp, we were all unprepared for walking on packed snow.
So we went in search of bluer skies.
Who says I'll never find a man while wearing a bandanna.
This was the lake we went to next. It was a much nicer walk.
Makadie and Annette checking things out.
The whole gang (minus the photographer)
Looking for fish.
Makadie got up here all on her own. It was really cute to watch.
When we stopped for lunch, Makadie burned off some energy trying to catch some very un-afraid ducks.
Then I burned off some energy chasing Makadie chasing the duck to get pictures.
We saw some wildlife this time that I had never seen before, including this really cute fox.
This is the trail around the lake that we didn't quite make.
Makadie and Alita
The scenery in this place is just amazing.

So along with giraffes, if you are looking to decorate with Big Horn Sheep, give me a call.
It was SO cool!
Well, that is the major gist of the pictures. I hate doing pictures our of chronological order, but hopefully you will all forgive me. And seriously, you should think about spacing out the reading of this blog. :)
Comments