Cove Fort
As all of you know, I love birthdays. I love anybody's birthday really, but if I have my druthers, I'd just as-soon it be my birthday. This probably has a lot to do with Mom and the fact that she spoils me. :) It also has to do with the fact that even as I get old, I refuse not to celebrate.








This year we decided to do a Girl's Weekend in St. George and go to the Tuachan theater. The did "The Little Mermaid" this year and I was dying to see it. I've also been trying to convince someone to go down there for any of their plays since I moved to Utah and found out what it was. Mom said she'd take me and then the Girls decided that St. George wasn't that far of a drive and they would come up and meet us. It was an awesome celebration.
One of the stops Mom and I made on our drive down was at Cove Fort. I had been here once before, but didn't remember too many of the specifics. I think we stopped when we went to Las Vegas for Annette and Coleman to go through the temple before their missions. That was only 20 or so years ago. :) Sorry guys, you're both old. :) Mom and I decided that we had the time and it would make a good break, so we stopped for the tour.
I was feeling particularly artistic while we were here. I'm not sure why. Then again, I was taking some pretty heavy painkillers for the pinched nerve in my back...maybe that had something to do with it.
Cove Fort is pretty need. Definitely worth stopping at next time you're on the road south.
Comments