Waterfall Canyon

One of the many disadvantages of being unemployed, is you have no convenient excuse when your dad and sister decide to go hiking one morning while your sister is visiting during the summer. If I had been working, I could simply have said - "uh, no" but since I was home and had no good excuse of why I wanted to be left out of their morning hike, I had to go. So here are pictures from Waterfall Canyon. This is the first (and most likely last) time I had hiked up here. I've heard a lot about it of course. It's a very popular hike in Ogden. But growing up an hour away from Yosemite, I have very, very high standards for what constitutes a waterfall. Thankfully we'd had an exceptionally wet winter, so the fall was almost impressive. Otherwise it wouldn't have been worth the effort. :)

We actually started out by going along the Shoreline Trail, a spot Dad's recently discovered that is level. It was a pretty impressive view of Ogden.
There was lots of water!




If you look closely (or not even that close) you can see how red my face is. THIS IS WHY I DON'T HIKE PEOPLE!!!! My head was about to split open. In case you're wondering what I'm doing, Annette was cold, so I was using her arm as an ice pack.
See, a semi-impressive falls. I mean, it's no upper or lower Yosemite. :)
he three of us.
Annette and her cute braids. :)

Again, the view of Ogden.
It was also very rocky and there were no good places to sit. Not good seeing that we were about to die. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Circus Circus!!!

The most fabulous cake in the world!