Tuacahn!!!

As I said on my previous post, this year for my birthday we went to St. George and the Tuacahn theater.  This year they were doing "Grease" and "The Little Mermaid".  "Grease" is a fun play and I enjoy the music, but "The Little Mermaid" was the real reason I wanted to go.  Coleman and Roni gave me the soundtrack for my birthday a few years ago and I have been in love with the music.  It's kind of ironic seeing as it's my least favorite Disney movie (okay, maybe just behind Bambi.)

Tuacahn is a GORGEOUS theater.  For those of you who don't know, it's an outdoor theater at the base of a beautiful red rock canyon.  They're also famous for flooding the stage, a perfect situation for a play like Little Mermaid.  It was awesome!

 We tried to get a picture of all four of us.  Didn't work fantastically. :)
 This was what the Little Mermaid stage looked like after the show.  They had pretty impressive sets.  You can still see some of the puddles.

 Here's the front of the theater.
 The setting.

 We made Alita play the boy. :)
 Then I had to.

 Here's a view of the stage.  It was so pretty!



 If you look really close, you can see the waterfall starting.
 Again, we couldn't' get a good picture of all four of us.
Thank you again Mom for such a fun birthday!!!  Thanks Annette and Alita for being willing to drive over for such a fun birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog format

Armed Forces Day!!!

Walker Lake